NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
MAY 13 9:30am – 11:00am
May 13, 2019
9:30am – 11:00am
You are invited to a panel discussion on the role of women in transportation. Please join NYU’s Rudin Center for Transportation to learn from and celebrate the exceptional careers of four women holding major leadership positions in transportation in New York. We will discuss the panelists’ paths to leadership positions, how they achieve meaningful change, and explore effective approaches to tackle career challenges.
This event will include a breakfast reception followed by a panel discussion.
The event’s panelists are:
- Jamey Barbas, Executive Director for the Tappan Zee Bridge Project, New York State Thruway Authority
- Meera Joshi, Visiting Scholar, NYU Rudin Center for Transportation; Former NYC Taxi & Limousine Commissioner
- Midori Valdivia, Chief of Staff to the MTA President, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Veronica Vanterpool, Deputy Director, Vision Zero Network, and Board Member, MTA
- Moderator: Sarah M. Kaufman, Associate Director of the NYU Rudin Center for Transportation
Sponsored by C2SMART
- There were no results found.